The school has a campus sprawling over 26 acres of land. It is located 30 kms. from Baroda towards Bombay on National Highway No.8, free from the hustle and bustle of city life. Pollution-free environment, blooming flowers, lush green lawns and tall trees add to its beauty. The Campus has following buildings and facilities:
- Administrative Block housing mainly, CEO's Office, Director's Office, Principal's Office, Reception, Accounts Office & Dispensary .
- Academic Block housing classes VII to XII, Vice- Principal's Office, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Geography and Computer laboratories.
- Junior wing cum Boys hostel housing classes I to VI and VIII to XII boys hostel.
- K.G. Block housing Nursary & K.G. class rooms, hostels and play-park.
- Girls hostel.
- Meditation Hall building housing Meditation Hall, Art Class, Library, Junior boys hostel, and class VII hostel.
- Dining Hall building housing Dining hall, Music Class, Junior Boys A.C. dorm and Teachers Accomodation.
- Residential quarters for staff.
- Gymnasium, Indoor Bedminton cum Tennis courts, Table tennis cum Table Soccer hall, Basket Ball court, Out door Lawn Tennis courts, Open-air Theater, Swimming pool and Stables for horses.
The class rooms are airy and spacious. The laboratories are well-equipped and modern.
The computer lab is equipped with computers running with multimedia and Internet.
Salient Features Of the School at a Glance
- Residential cum Day boarding, Co - educational, Senior Secondary, English medium school affiliated with Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi.
- Classes : Nursary to XII.
- Smart Classes.
- Computer and internet education from std II to XII.
- Emphasis on spiritual development and inculcation of moral values. Meditation classes for all the students.
- All major indoor and outdoor games including horse riding, gymnastics, swimming, cricket, football, Volley Ball, Basket ball, Lawn Tennis, table tennis, Table Soccer and School Band.
- The school is a member of Equestrian Federation of India.
- Excellent board results of X and XII.
- Co - curricular activities such as debates, declamations, essay writing, extempore, mono - acting, dramatics, poem recitation and quiz.
- School building, classes, hostels and playgrounds spread over sprawling 26 acres of land with trees, plants and lush green lawns in the campus.
- Excellent living conditions, separate hostels for boys and girls, nutritious vegetarian, balanced food.
- Well qualified, trained and experienced teachers.
- Well equipped science laboratories and library.
- Educational tours such as excursions, hiking, trekking and adventure courses.
- Hobbies such as photography, gardening, music, painting, art and crafts.
- In house medical facility.